Keeping Safe While Enjoying Sport
We feel these worked well to ensure we are in line with government and FA guidelines for the safety of all our members and volunteers.
- All player’s training will be split into age group teams.
- Your team coach will be in touch to let you know any changes or updates.
- We continue to apply strict rules that we all must adhere to in order to help keep everyone safe while attending your club.
Terms and Conditions:
- Only players who have signed up for the season will be able to attend training.
If you have not already done so speak directly to a club volunteer.
- New members must be registered before the day of attending
- Once your Coach has been in touch to confirm your daughter’s timings, please ensure that you confirm your place.
- No confirmation will mean no training
- On arrival please park in the main carpark and walk your daughter down to the waiting area which will be located at the bottom of the lower car park.
- There will be volunteers there to assist the players and the coaches will collect the players from the waiting area.
- To reduce the number of people in the training area, only volunteers and players will be allowed in the waiting area.
- Parents are asked to wait in their cars.
- For all players, please can you ensure that your daughter is wearing the correct footwear and that laces are tied tightly.
- On entering and leaving the pitch, players will be required to sanitize their hands.
- After their session, the players will be walked back to their parents by the coaches.
- Please ensure that you are ready to collect them.
- Any child not collected will remain on the pitch in a safe space
- Please ensure you observe social distancing guidelines
If your daughter has had any of the following symptoms within the last 7 days, please do not bring them to training and report the instance to the club.
• a new continuous cough
• a high temperature
• a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell
By bringing your daughter to training you are agreeing to abide by all the Terms and Conditions outlined by the Club.